Picton, ON, Canada – The IGSA NorAm Downhill Series will return for round number four this weekend’s with the Prince Edward County Gravity Festival being held in Picton, Canada about 2 hours east of Toronto. Zen Shikaze from Vernon, Canada is the Open Downhill Skateboarding points leader going into this weekend’s race.
Brendan Davidson who also resides in Vernon sits in second place while Kyle Martin from Vancouver is third.The Series started out with the Vernon DH with Patrick Switzer earning the victory. Round two was the Maryhill Festival of Speed won by Ramon Konigshausen from Switzerland. Billy Meiners was the highest finisher from North America in second place. Patrick decided to skip Maryhill this year to attend an event in Europe.
1. Zen Shikaze, Canada 968.85
2. Brendan Davidson, United States 946.95
3. Kyle Martin, Canada 925.51
4. Andrew Chapman, Canada 906.42
5. Riley Harris, Canada 894.82
6. Mischo Erban, Canada 853.93
7. Patrick Switzer, Canada 766.88
8. Justen Ortiz, Canada 765.69
9. George Mackenzie, Canada 717.87
10. Wolfgang Coleman, Canada 706.51